Are you ready for a challenge as Business Development Manager at an international level? As Business Development Manager at Plukon Food Group, you are responsible for both national and international locations. Do you want professional development and internal growth opportunities? Do you want to take charge in international projects? Then please continue reading!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our Plukon Agri team who has experience with project management and affinity with working in the pre-chain of the Plukon Food Group supply chain.
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for the daily management of projects within Plukon Agri, you share the responsibility of the design and implementation of various commercial plans for latest innovations within the company. You will be responsible for, amongst others:
- following (regional) market development and opportunities;
- implementation, completion and safeguarding of projects;
- acting as a contact point for the organization during projects;
- managing the internal and external stakeholders and remain in close contact with external parties;
- leading and mentoring others;
- regularly visiting other locations, possibly with overnight stays if necessary;
You will be part of the Plukon Agri team that is responsible for the live supply for the slaughterhouses and for the management of the poultry chain.
Plukon Food Group is one of the biggest players in the European food industry. Plukon was founded in the Netherlands in 1895 and has since developed into a company with a turnover of more than 2 billion euros. Plukon has 28 locations in 6 countries and employs over 6000 people. Plukon wants to be the most knowledge-driven, efficient and innovative poultry, fresh meals, salads and healthy vegetarian producer in Europe. We want to achieve this by working from our core values: innovation, realism and responsibility. With innovation as our starting point, consumer demands as our compass and with an eye for the environment, we make beautiful chicken products and we also develop, produce and market ultra-fresh and pasteurized meals.
You are eager to take the next step as a Business Development Manager. You already have experience in a similar role. Professional growth and working in a result driven way suits you.
In addition, you are interested in working within an international environment and you consider travel a bonus. Because of your pragmatic and solution-oriented work attitude you know how to determine your priorities. You fit well in an informal company culture and you enjoy contributing ideas about the future within the dynamic management landscape. We also hope that you have:
- completed a bachelor degree in Business & Management or Business Informatics or similar;
- experience with managing (international) projects;
- experience with a procurement environment is a plus;
- experience with Business Intelligence and IT is a plus;
- a good command of the English language;
- ability to work both within teams and independent;
- willingness to work on consignment.
What we offer
A nice, autonomous position with a variety of activities in an innovative and pragmatic company. You will receive competitive employment conditions based on your education and work experience.
Development is important to us; therefore, we offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and to grow. We also offer:
- Company car if needed for work;
- Possibility to work
Please send your recent CV with cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Arie Endendijk, CPO (+31) (0)38 376 6637).